I was sent a few samples of Shake the Crave. Shake the Crave is made by Trusted Health.
You can mix a scoop of Shake the Crave with milk, almond milk, cashew milk, soy milk, or rice milk. Add a little ice to thicken it up if you prefer.
I used the vanilla sample first. It's made with real vanilla beans. It tastes like an old-fashioned, hand-dipped milkshake from a small town creamery.
One sample is supposed to be for 1 glass. I used the sample for everyone in our house, so I added to it. Our smoothie this morning had:
- A sample of Shake the Crave Vanilla
- 4 leaves of collard greens from our garden
- 1 frozen peach (cut up)
- 1 banana
- 2 cups of unsweetened homemade almond milk
It's great to drink at breakfast or lunchtime, as a healthy snack or quick meal on the go. 100% pure ingredients.
Shake the Crave helps with weight loss. It's not that anyone of my boys need to loose weight. There is nothing in Shake the Crave that is bad to those that aren't trying to loose weight either.
Most diets start out where you feel really motivated. You then start depriving yourself of calories, nutrients, and your favorite foods. Next, you begin having these intense cravings for junk food, snacks and processed food...chips, soda, bread, and more. So far I've been doing pretty well all summer with cravings. I never really ate bad. At some point, you finally break down and indulge. Then you feel guilty, blame yourself and even have negative thoughts about yourself. You question your willpower and sometimes even your character. Finally, you lose motivation and slack off or just flat-out quit.
Does any of this sound familiar? It does to me.
Most diet programs and products are full of processed foods and ingredients - they might encourage you to eat less food, but they totally ignore the quality of the foods you eat. They are filled with genetically-modified ingredients (GMOs), MSG, artificial sweeteners, fillers, binders, and synthetic or isolated nutrients that provide little or no nutritional value. Remember Slim Fast anyone? They totally had this problem.
Why is Shake the Crave Different?
They offer a simple and delicious way to support healthy lifestyle goals, without the hype, artificial ingredients, or unrealistic dietary restrictions.
This shake tastes great, fills you up and helps you feel full longer.
It's not a shake filled with low quality ingredients. There is no fillers, no fluff. Just pure ingredients working together to nourish your body and help you feel fuller longer.
Benefits and Features of Shake the Crave:
- Thick and creamy - tastes like an old-fashioned, hand-dipped milk shake from a small-town creamery. It has a great aftertaste.
- Experience a "new normal" in the way you feel.
- Feel more satisfied and full longer.
- Boost energy levels and feeling of well-being.
- Great to drink at breakfast or lunchtime, as a healthy snack or quick meal on the go.
- 100% pure ingredients.
- One bottle has 15 delicious servings - about one week's supply at two shakes per day. $40 per container.
- Contains no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, preservatives, or isolated/synthetic vitamins.
- No gluten, soy, egg, GMOs, high fructose corn syrup, MSG, fillers or binders.
- Available exclusively from Trusted Health Products.
- Good source of protein.
- Good source of calcium. It does contain milk, which is hard for me because I have a dairy allergy.
- Low fat - only 0.5 grams.
- Low sodium.
- 120 Calories.
- It's made in the USA.
- You'll Deal Directly with the manufacturer when purchasing Shake the Crave.
Follow These Steps:
- SHAKE - Enjoy two delicious shakes a day – one at breakfast and one at lunchtime. These will help you feel full longer.
- SNACK –Eat two or three low-calorie snacks throughout the day to curb cravings and boost your energy – preferably around 100 calories each of raw and/or organic veggies or fruit.
- MEAL – Take your time and eat a sensible dinner. The more whole foods in the meal, the better.
- MOVE – Exercise with moderate aerobic activity (like brisk walking) 5 times per week, plus muscle strengthening 2 times per week.
Organic non-fat dry milk from naturally raised cows
Organic unrefined cane sugar
Organic coconut powder
Organic ground vanilla bean from tropical vanilla plants
Electrolytes from mineral salts
They have accented this product with natural cane sugar and with milk, coconut powder, and vanilla giving you a total of 20 grams of sugar for the best possible result. This type of sugar converts to glucose quickly, which fuels ATP production in your body.
The vanilla shake has 20 grams and their chocolate shake has 19 grams of sugar and a lot of that sugar actually comes from the organic non-fat dry milk, the organic coconut powder, and the vanilla or coco beans. Eight ounces of bottled, unsweetened grape juice has 36 grams of sugar; eight ounces of bottled unsweetened, raw orange juice has 21 grams of sugar; eight ounces of unsweetened apple juice has 24 grams of sugar; and one peach has 14.7 grams of sugar. In the whole picture of what we consume juices have more sugar than 1 single shake.
Shake the Crave only has 10 total ingredients - all 100% pure. These ingredients have been chosen for how effective they work together in the right proportions, to give you the best benefits possible.
Try Shake the Crave for Free:
Try Shake the Crave vanilla and chocolate shake mix! For a limited time, the manufacturer is willing to offer my readers 2 FREE sample packets of Shake the Crave vanilla or chocolate shake mix. They said they would love to have our readers try out Shake the Crave and agreed to send the 2 sample packets FREE if our readers would pay a minimal shipping and handling charge of $2.95. This is a one-time only offer! Click here to get your 2 FREE sample packets now!
Check out Shake the Crave on Facebook.
I received samples of Shake the Crave in return for writing this post. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.