Old Factory Candle put some of my fears aside. They are all natural, hand poured, and soy candles. Now I have candles I can burn.
As far as the boys go with starting a fire...they are getting older. They know the harm a fire can do.
There is just something relaxing about burning a candle this time of year. That little flicker of light makes it feel warm in the room.
Old Factory Candle shipped their product out to me really fast. There are 3 candles that come in a set.
I was tore between choosing scents. So many of them seemed like they would smell so good.
I went with Fall Harvest: Pumpkin Spice, Cranberry, and Autumn Leaves.
Mica and I like the Pumpkin Spice, and Isaak likes Cranberry. I've burned Pumpkin Spice, and I'm thinking of giving the other 2 to the boy's teachers. They do make great gifts!
Other scent options are:
- Happy Holidays: Christmas Tree, Candy Cane, and Gingerbread
- Winter Wonderland: Hot Cocoa, Roasted Chestnut, and First Snow *This set sounded good!
- Romance: Rose Petals, Champagne, and Dark Chocolate
- Fresh and Clean: Lemongrass, Olive Blossom, and Fresh Linen
- Spa Day: Cucumber, Lemongrass, and Green Tea
- Vacation: Sea Breeze, Hawaiian Lei, and Awapuhi
- Coffee Shop: Coffee Bean, Hazelnut, and Chai Tea *I so want this set to!
- Man Cave: Straight Razor, Leather, and Mahogany
- High as a Kite: Cannabis, Incense, and Bag O' Cookies *This set made me laugh.
- New Born Baby: Baby Powder, Baby Shampoo, and First Blanket
Old Factory candles are hand poured in the US. It seems that not a lot of products are made in the US anymore. That puts them at the top of my list.
They are all natural and made of soy wax, cotton paper wicks, and pure fragrance oils! I didn't have a problem with the wick getting embedded in the wax.
They are guaranteed to burn for 20 hours. The smell continues as they burn. The smell is light; not overpowering.
One US Reader has the Chance to Win an Old Factory Candle Gift Set!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.