- Do you ever try and peel fruit without it breaking? I don't know why, but I thought about that earlier this week when I was peeling a clementine.
- Speaking of fruit I hate when stickers won't come off fruits like apples. I'd think they could devise a better system than a stubborn sticker. Sometimes I'll get them off, but the sticky still remains.
- The German's are better than we are about packaging waist. They have a grocery store that has no waist at all. You can read about this store here.
- Packaging generally just gets thrown in the trash can. The food companies goal is to get you to buy their product. Much of the packaging is falsehood. They'll throw a cartoon character on packaging just to get a kid to convince their parent that it's the best cereal known to man.
- Why are most of the coupons for unhealthy things? I hate that.
Listen to Jerry Seinfeld rip the ad world apart. Yes this is the field I teach in; I still know what he is saying is true.