- Fractionated Coconut Oil 4 oz
- Carrier Oil for Essential Oils
- Base Oil for Aromatherapy and Soothing Massage Oil
- Fantastic Skin, Hair, and Face Moisturizer
- Stays liquid at room temperatures, not just above 76 degrees like raw cold pressed oil
- Odorless, colorless, completely clear
- Loaded with antioxidants and MCT triglycerides for healing psoriasis, acne treatment, eczema, rash, etc.
- Comes with a PDF book
- $21.30 and on sale for $10.88
Mix this top rated unscented base with your expensive organic essential oils to keep them from going rancid, giving them a longer shelf life. Blend with strong essentials like peppermint oil to prevent burns.
One thing to keep in mind about Fractionated Coconut Oil:
Fractionated coconut oil is a fraction of the whole oil: Certain components of the oil are separated or removed from the oil for a particular use. Different uses of fractionated coconut oil include industrial, medical applications and beauty products. However, it is not the complete, virgin coconut oil.
I do like that it's a carrier for essential oils. I wish it had more of the whole oil in it.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I probably use coconut oil every day. I start the moring doing an oil pull using coconut oil
I need to look into doing that coconut oil pull like Terry is talking about. I hear a lot of good things about doing it!
I've tried a pull with olive oil. I'd like to try it w/coconut oil.
We've turned your post into an oil pull post, Alissa!! :)
Post a Comment