- Isaak was caught in a lie. I've mentioned that my kids are horrible liars. He was playing with his head lamp in bed, long after he was supposed to be in bed. Dad asked him, "What are you doing? What do you have in your hands?" Isaak said, "Nothing." Hello a light was shining in his room. I own his headlamp now - for awhile anyhow.
- We got recall letter from Honda about our Pilot. Both airbags are dangerous. I acted on it right away. It's been over a month now, and they still do not have the parts in. On the letter it says, "Please act now." If I get in an accident I hope the airbags don't kill me.
- Remember when we got Influenza back on the 1st of January? We submitted the claim to the insurance company after we got our cards a month late. They denied our claim because we didn't have the dosage on the claim. The claim form never asked for the dosage. a
We got a hand signed note from the doctor, filled out the claim again, and got the dosage written on the form. It came back again unclaimed. Dad talked to the insurance company, and I guess the $600 went towards our deductible.
Randomly out of the blue we got 2 checks in the mail for Mica and Isaak. Each were $40 checks from Walgreens. I didn't ask questions. I had to cash them with DOM written on the back, which means Dependent of Minor.
- Mica's been leaving a trail of books around the house. We get fed up with it. At times when we ask him to put them away, and he doesn't we hide his books. This week that scenario happened. Dad hid his book that he was reading, along with his fake glasses. I could tell the next morning Mica was on a mission to find his book, but he never asked me if I had seen his book.
- I'm addicted to the Showtime series Weeds. I know it was on 2005-2012, but we've been checking it out at the library. Have you watched it?
The show is so wrong, but things fall into place. We watch it after the kids go to bed. It's not for kids at all. Nancy - Mary Louis-Parker lost her husband, and sells weed to make money. I always liked the actress Mary Louis-Parker. I love the movie Fried Green Tomatoes. She makes a lot of bad choices in this show, but as a viewer you can understand why she does what she does.
I love the music in the show to.