Random Tid Bits
- Mica said to me, "Mom I know Sophie likes me." I said, "How do you know?" He said, "She told one of her friends. That same friend told me." He knows he's too young for a girlfriend.
I respect him for confiding in me that he has a crush on a girl he barely knows. She's new this year, in the other class, cute, and the main reason he likes her is because she's smart. She's had a few Principle's Awards and goes to the honor's club with him.
- I could not figure out why my pen kept slipping out of my ear. I went
into the bathroom, washed my hands, looked in the mirror, and saw a
pencil in my ear, and a pen slipping out of my ear. Apparently 2 writing
utensils just wouldn't fit.
- We took the kids to Bounce-U for a fundraiser my niece was a part of. I looked at the floor and turned to my husband to say, "I know the floor is supposed to look like confetti, or something like that. To me it looks like pills. Maybe they are subliminally pushing for parents to give their kids Riddlin."
Hey your kids are hyper, that's why you have them here to bounce off our walls. Sedate them a little - before you bring them to our establishment next time. Of course I'm making all this up, but doesn't their carpet look like pills?
- Isaak must have been going through a growth spurt. He has been ultra clumsy. The boys has bruises all over. He's also been wetting his pants. Not to the point where there's a puddle. Just a wet circle around the area where he pees.
At first I got after him. Then I read about how it's best not to bring attention to it. Bringing attention to it may make the problem worse. Boys in particular sometimes miss the cue of needing to go. It's true when I see the wet circle Isaak acts as though he didn't know it was there. I've noticed a pattern whenever he grows a lot he eats a lot the week before, is clumsy, and either has wet accidents at night, or the starting of an accident in his pants. Luckily he has had no pee accidents at night this time. I've dropped the issue, and just tell him to go more often. Luckily I haven't noticed him coming home from school that way.
- I thought this was really cool. A designer designed shoes that can grow 5 sizes for underdeveloped countries. I think these shoes should spread to everywhere. Although I think my boys would wear them out before the 5 different sizes have hit.
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
I am not ready to deal with the crushes! A little girl came over last weekend and she and Pierce spent the day in the hammock side by side, talking about his smart watch. Her mom said she went back and wrote 'I heart Pierce' all over her school work all week!
I saw those shoes on facebook. I think that is an awesome idea!!!!
lol Alissa!! I think they're carpet looks like Good N Plenty candy, just a different color. ;) :)
Have a great weekend!
We have a few bouncy places like that here, where you pay and they can bounce ALL day. I love that they are getting exercise and having fun!
I saw those shoes (probably from you on Facebook lol) and loved the concept. I do wonder if they would hold up well through all size changes?
I think the issue with involuntary urination is fairly common in guys that age, and he'll grow out of it. You are right not to make a big deal out of it.
To be young again...nah. haha. I like that his crush is on a girl that is smart!
GG loves those bouncy things. They help her release some energy but I have to stay there a few hours to do so. If not, it will make her energy level sky rocket!
My oldest wet the bed up unitl middle school. It was really tough on him. We had to send him a sleeping bag that I would put a hospital cover on in the inside that he could remove when he wet it. Used night time pullups as long as we could. We ended up trying a new drug that was a nasal spray that helped him hold it. It worked perfectly and he was able to wean off it. later
LOL that is funny about the pen slipping out your ear. Sounds like something that would happen to me.
Post a Comment