In the past I used Tea Tree Oil to remove a wart off Isaak's foot, and on a skin tag I had. It did well removing both.
This time I wanted to try making my own cleaner using Radha Tea Tree Oil.
All Natural Cleaner:
Makes 3 1/2 Cups.
- 1/2 Cup White, or Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Cups Water
- 1/4 Teaspoon Tea Tree Oil - About 10 Drops
I use it to clean the counters, floors, and sinks. Any hard surface can be cleaned with this cleaner.
About Radha Tea Tree Oil:
- 100% Pure & Natural Essential Oil Therapeutic Grade
- The best Tea Tree Oil on the market produced through steam distillation of fresh leaves
- 4 ounces in a bottle
- $13.99 and on sale for $14.89 on Amazon
- Skin Tag Removal (tried and works)
- Acne Removal (tried and works)
- Toenail Fungus
- Yeast Infections
- Cold Sores (tried and works)
- Wart removal (tried and works)
- Soothes sunburns
- Home cleaner (tried and works)
- Prevents Lice Naturally (if you know it's going around at school)
- Helps Keep Fleas Away (Add a few drops to your pet's create)
- Soothes Insect Bites
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from Radha. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.