My class is touring there next week to check out all they have to offer.
This Saturday Keegan Korf will be presenting on behalf of Common Sense Media at Do Space.
Parenting in the Digital Age Series
- This week's topic is Cyberbulling
- Next Saturday's topic will be Screentime
In partnership with Omaha Public School' "Common Sense Media" program, Do Space will host four facilitated discussions about the challenges of parenting in a technology-rich world and strategies for addressing those challenges.
Keegan Korf, Omaha Public Schools Regional Manager for Common Sense Media, will lead a discussion about cyberbullying:
- What it look like
- Why it happens
- What kids and parents can do to prevent cyberbullying
Parents are invited to bring their school-age children for a concurrent session for kids using Omaha Public Schools' "Digital Passport" games to teach digital safety and citizenship.
- Dates: Saturday, March 19, 2016 and Saturday March 26, 2016
- Time: 1-2:30 PM
- Location: Do Space in Omaha, Nebraska, Meeting Room 2
Free - Please register here.
Disclaimer: I'm posting this on my behalf. I received nothing for this post.