This set comes with 30 sheets all together. I love all the variety of colors that come in their sets! A perk is that they throw in 5 extra sheets.
Yellow and Greens
Purples and Blues
Pinks, Oranges and Reds
- My igloo piece is getting close to being done. With Travis' residency I got kind of behind. In this one I'm incorporating square or rectangle vinyl pieces.
- A raven flying, but its wings are breaking apart. In this one I'm incorporating square vinyl pieces.
- Honey bees with gas masks on. I haven't decided what shapes I'm putting in that one.
- A big cherry that's also a bomb. I'm incorporating circle vinyl pieces.
- A large strawberry being shot up with growth hormones. I haven't decided what shapes I'm putting in that one.
- Three sunflowers bursting because of the high heat. I'm incorporating circle vinyl pieces.
- An octopus with a tire around its neck. I'm incorporating circle vinyl pieces.
- A plastic bag blowing in the wind, stuck on a tree branch. I haven't decided what shapes I'm putting in that one.
How to Use the Vinyl:
- You can use it like me in mixed media projects.
- You can use it to cut out for crafts. We have a cutter here at work, and I let a student use it for her portfolio. It worked great. She just said that the program that went with the cutter was a lame version of Illustrator. The vinyl worked great though.
- You can use it to make stencils for airbrush, or spray painting.
Have you used vinyl sheets before? What would you use them for?
Disclaimer: I received these vinyl sheets for a discounted price for the purpose of this review. The opinions are 100% mine.