Isaak's been into this game lately. He does however get into a game one week, and is done with it the next week.
- Mix the tiles up
- Select 14 tiles
- You can put out runs (one color in number order) or sets (different colors of the same number) that are 3 tiles, or more - You have to have 21 points to lay out the first round
- There are 2 happy faces in the game - They can be anything - They equal 21 points, so if you have one to start you can lay down your tiles on your first turn
- After you've laid out you can play on anything - You can separate things - You can take tiles to lay down some of your tiles - You just need to make sure that there is always groups of 3, or more out of runs and sets - no stray tiles laying around
- If you can't play you draw
- You keep playing in a circle until one person is out of tiles (they win)
*In our house if one person wins, and more people are playing we have runner up winners.
*There are times I help Isaak. He can be a
*If you are playing this game 1/2 a day to kill time on like a snow day you can play until one person wins, tally up the points of the others. Everything is face value, except the happy faces they are 21 points. Continue to play more rounds with each game tallying up the points of the losers. Say after 5 games see who has the least amount of points. Claim that person as the winner. Agree on how many games you are going to play prior to playing though. Otherwise you may argue about how many games are to be played, and who is actually the winner.
Isaak must like board games as well. He made this one called Run Away:
He even had a case. It was the foam that my essential oil diffuser was in.
Disclaimer: I didn't receive anything for posting this. I just like the game Rummikub.