- Since I wrote that post about the 6th grader that likes Mica he's told me that she keeps asking him for help in regards to the Science Fair project, and Talent Show try outs. He declined.
He said, "Mom I just don't think this girl can take hints. She comes to talk to me, and I disappear. I didn't tell him that some girls chase after guys that are hard to get.
- Yesterday I made a spontaneous decision to get Mica a new bedding set. He loves Yellow Submarine by The Beatles, and it was all on sale. It will be for his birthday in August, or next Christmas. I always buy things way in advance. Do you buy things in advanced?
- Isaak got a horrible cold on Wednesday. Wednesday morning he said his throat hurt. I didn't know if it was allergies or sickness at that time. I generally send the kids to school if they just have a common cold. At the end of the day Isaak looked horrible. Isaak said, "Mom my art teacher asked me why I was in school." I said, "This morning you didn't seem too bad." He said, "I went through a box of tissues today."
I kept him home on Thursday. He was actually well enough to go to school. I didn't know that at 7:30 AM.
Today I sent him to school with an added box to tissues; to make up for the whole box he used on Wednesday.
- Isaak was in a sneaky mood yesterday. He didn't like his lunch, so he threw it in the trash. I've heard of kids doing this, but never experienced my kids doing it. I sent him to lay down in his room.
- Isaak's personality is sweet and spicy. Last night he transformed into a sweet boy. He put flowers in a vase for me, wrote me a letter to slip under the bathroom door, while I was showering, and wrote a letter to Travis. What's something that has been done to you that's sweet lately?