- I've been having trouble functioning this week. I say that, but I've gotten a lot done. I'm all ready for the fall for 2 classes. I mean all ready. I have everything printed!
A) I'm just tired this week.
• Students wore me out last week. Many that were not passing all the sudden cared, and wanted to do the work. It's crazy, I never thought it would happen, but they all passed. I've had more Cs and Ds than I think I've ever had though. That's not good.
• I'm still trying to get used to getting up earlier. A new schedule is hard to get used to. We have to take our kids to my parent's house. In the summer it's not like we sleep in. The boys have gone to Travis' work a few days this week. One of those days they all had a dentist appointment at 7 AM. Camps will kick in, in a few weeks.
• Male readers shut your ears - I'm PMSing. Uggg! It happens. I'm the type that is the I don't want to do anything PMSer. I'm not the type that gets emotional, or throws things. Sometimes I drop things, but that's my normal.
• Isaak has his family party at our house. I hate hosting events! I decided - yep I just hate it. My house isn't huge. I'm not the best housekeeper. I work full time. It's hard to do it all. More people got magically invited. I don't want to deal with it.
B) Asthma has been really a pain in the butt at about 8 PM each night this week. It's like clockwork. It's been really rainy here. Ever since I was little I feel allergies and asthma kick in when the weather is like that. It doesn't help that there were grass fires and a natural fire that all blew this way. I feel like I have fluid in my lungs, I all the sudden have a deep cough, and I could blow my nose every 5 minutes. I really could do without it!
- A coworker left the company a few days ago. I wasn't sad really. He's moving on to be a goat farmer: Selling goats milk, soap and other products. It's been in the works for awhile, so I had time to prepare myself. It's just quiet though. One worker will miss him more than I will. They both talked about the Bible a lot, and conservative politics. They'd try and convert me. I'm glad their religious circle is broken up. I'm there to work. I'm not there to bash on people because they don't think the same way I do.
- Mica and Isaak don't have camps set in for a few weeks. We hate hearing, "I'm bored!" so I worked on a curriculum for them. On Monday Mica left the curriculum at Travis' work. Travis went to get it, and left his work keys at our house. I was laughing because - that's where Mica gets his forgetfulness.
- I signed up the boys for the summer reading program at the library. There's prizes involved. Then I grabbed sheets at Barnes and Noble for the boys to complete that reading program.
- Just so I don't leave you pictureless I got new shoes. I can't just wear just any shoes. I have a weak left ankle. There's that. I found a brand I LOVE. Amazon had a special deal where these shoes were on sale and 1/2 off that. The Ahnu brand is not cheep, so I was happy to see the sale! They are waterproof, have excellent arches, and I love the companies values! What brand of shoes do you like? Reds is my favorite color, so without further ado:
Mona Lisa Socks