How to Play:
- It's simple really. Two to four players can play this.
- Each player starts playing at the same time by rolling their set/color of dice.
- The objective is to get all the same number.
- Let's just say that I rolled two, 4s, and the rest of the numbers were all different. I pick up everything, but the 4s, to roll again to try and get more 4s. I keep collecting 4s. The other player keeps trying to roll what they had the most of.
- The first player to get all of one number shouts out, "TENZI!" and wins the game.
Mica kept wanting to play it again, and again. We were playing it before Isaak came in from outside, since he's getting it for Christmas in his stocking. It would also be a great game to give for a birthday present.
This is a wonderful game to play anytime, and most anywhere. Some ideas of where and when to play this game:
- A perfect game to add to the list of things to do for Christmas break coming up.
- Super for rainy, or snowy days.
- A game to take to Grandma and Grandpa's house for the day.
- On a trip. It can't be played in the car, but we could have used this game during the summer when we went to Aunt Linda's house. She didn't have anything for the kids to do.
- A quick game before school to get the mind excited about learning.
- A fast game after school to get the mind ready for homework.
- For parties. This game is easy to teach, so it's great for newbies to learn. Again it's fast. If someone wants to do something else for a bit they can. We're having a New Years Eve party, so the kids can play this game then. I could see it played at a work party as well. In fact it was first invented for a work party.
This set came with 4 colors:
They have other sets with other colors. I'm seriously thinking about buying more sets. Isaak loves gold, and glittery colors, so I might buy their set called: Snazzy.
TENZI also gave us a card set called 77 Ways to Play TENZI.
All the cards are just other variations to play TENZI, but some are more of a challenge than others. No card is difficult to understand.
You can get TENZI and 77 Ways to Play TENZI on Amazon for $23.90. Just the dice game alone is $14.95. You can also look for TENI in many retail toy stores.
There's a new TENZI app for free, which is available on iPhone, iPads, and Androids.
Do you like dice games?
Disclaimer: I received TENZI and 77 Ways to Play TENZI for the purpose of this review.