What do we love about Great Kids Snack Box:
- It's filled up! There's no waist in this box.
- Everything is individually wrapped. If Isaak doesn't like something, then Mica will eat it. Isaak I know already doesn't like dried fruit, so Mica will snack that down.
- The snacks are healthy for the most part. One could argue that anything prepackaged isn't healthy. Compared to all other prepackaged things these are very healthy snacks!
- Perfect for a wide age range. These snacks will work for my 8 year old, but my 11 year can equally enjoy them.
- It has a wide variety of things in it.
- There's free shipping.
- Cost wise it's fairly inexpensive: $39.95. It may seem like a lot, but there's a lot in the box.
What I wish Great Kids Snack Box had:
- I wish they'd have a survey section to get to know their audience before parents order from them. If someone has toddlers maybe the snacks would be different than older kids. Some kids may love protein bars, while others do not. Then the boxes could be tailored to each family. This is really the only change I'd make.
Do you like getting monthly boxes?
Disclaimer: I received this product to help with this review. I was not influenced in any way when writing this review.