Gold Bond Lotion & Body Glitter Lotion has nothing harmful in it. I love the way it looks on my skin!
- Ribes Nigrum Fruit Extract
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
- Actinidia Chinensis Seed Oil
- Aloe Barbadensis Extract
- Cucumis Sativus Extract
- Raffinose - It's a galactose, glucose, and fructose. It can be found in beans, cabbage, brussels sprouts, broccoli, asparagus, other vegetables, and whole grains.
- Carbomer - This one threw up a bit of a red flag in my mind. It's a thickener. WebMD said to consult your Pharmacist before using it.
- Triethanolamine - Used as a buffing agent.
- Allantoin - Prevents acne.
- DMDH Hydantoin - Another red flag. This is formaldehyde. It can cause skin cancer over time.
- Apple Fragrance
There are a few ingredients I don't like.
This product works best for after being in the sun.
How it Looks:
I put some on the right side of my hand to rub in. Then I added a blob, so you can see what it looks like when it's not rubbed in.
I do love how it looks! It adds a shimmer to the skin that's pretty/not flashy. I'm not a girly girl, but I do like pretty things from time to time. Since Isaak's favorite color is sparkly shimmery shiny gold, I thought this product would be fun to try.
There is 5.29oz. for $24.99.
Have you ever used a lotion with a sheen or glitter in it?
Disclaimer: I received Juicy Skin Care Gold Glitter to assist with this review. I wrote this post, and was not influenced at all with an opinion. I only review things that I find interesting, or that would benefit my readers or family.
It does look pretty on the skin. I think this would be a product best used in the summer on sun kissed skin to give it added glow.
I used it once and love it! I should get some as well..
Post a Comment