I certainly love many things about this state:
- The fact that you can drive through it and see for miles
- That it's smack dab in the middle of America
- That many farmers live here
- That we have the best zoo in the world right here
- We have good schools overall
- There's a lot of events for families
When I saw this Nebraska Map Pendant Necklace:
I asked to review it.
- I got silver
- It comes in a gold color
- It comes in rose gold as well
I thought about getting Rose Gold because it's different. I mostly wear silver, so I went with that.
- It comes in different classy colors.
- They have Nebraska, but they have other states too.
- The stamped heart is cute.
- The chain is pretty easy to clasp.
- It's not too big, or too little.
- It's inexpensive: $14.95 to be exact. They do have free shipping, but it's not a Prime product.
- It's unique to where you live.
- A great gift to anniversaries, graduations, birthdays, or just as a surprise to remind that special someone how much you care.
- Can be worn for any occasion really.
- It took awhile to ship! I ordered it on March 29, and just got it. I kept having to ask to extend the review.
- It said in the description that the chain is long, but it's not.
- If you do have allergies to metals this may be one to watch for. Although it sits on my shirt, so I don't think it is a concern at all to anyone with metal allergies.
- It's hard to put on the right way. I kept putting it on backwards. It doesn't help that phones flip selfie images.
- Shouldn't be worn in the sun for long periods of time.
- Every time after wearing, use tissue, cotton surface or a cosmetic brush to wipe the jewelry gently, it can help to remove moisture and dirt.
- Scratches easily.
I certainly have more positives than minuses. There are some things that could change. Otherwise I love it!
What state would you pick out?
Disclaimer: I received this Nebraska Map Pendent Necklace to assist with this review. I wrote this post, and was not influenced at all with an opinion. I only review things that I find interesting, or that would benefit my readers or family.