Rule 1: Put the award logo/image on your blog. Did it!
Rule 2: List the rules. Doing it!
Rule 3: Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. Thank you Mandy.
Rule 4: Mention the creator, Okoto Enigma, of the award and provide a link as well. Did it!
Rule 5: Tell your readers three things about yourself:
- I'm a paper pack rat. I hate going through papers! Instead they are everywhere. This is not something I'm proud of. I really need to go through papers before I have surgery. BLAH!
- We only throw out 1 or 2 trash bags a week. For a family of four I think that's pretty good. We recycle, have an on going compost pile, and reuse many things.
- I honestly don't care about somethings: Like if you say soda, pop, or soda pop. Just don't refer to everything as "Coke". It would be one thing if Coke was the only main brand of soda, but it's not. I guess one could argue that because Puffs and Kleenex both rule the tissue world. People say, "Hand me a tissue.", or "Hand me a Kleenex.", but they don't say, "Hand me a Puffs." I grew up with flavored carbonated sugary drinks as being called, "Pop", but my Grandpa called it, "Soda Pop" and in grad school most people referred to it as, "Soda".
I also don't care if toilet paper goes under or over. I try and put it so it goes over, but life is too short to get in a panty bunch about something so small. I think I'm like that with many things.
- Noelle from 'Jumpin Beans' Go Georgia peaches! She took my girl name Savannah. I love it! It's her girl's name now. She always liked it too, so she didn't really take it.
- Theresa from Theresa's Mixed Nuts Such wonderful recipes and pretty girls!
- Rosey from Mail 4 Rosey Florida life! Oh what I'd do to live by a beach in the summer time.
- Lisa at Two Bears Farm Farm life! I love posts about her boys. They are so creative.
- Mitch from Gay NYC Dad Wonderful Giveaways! I love to read men's blogs. There's not enough men bloggers.
- Indah My Purple World I love her photos: The colors, perspective and more. Plus she gets to go a lot of places. I like her different food recipes.
- I'm missing Robin from Masshole Mommy Go Massachusetts! I love posts about her boys too!
- I'm really missing Terry from Journey With Candida Blog She even took herself off facebook. If I stop blogging. I promise to at least say goodbye. I feel like I lost a friend. Yes you guys are friends to me. Anyhow she commented on my blog a lot at one point in time. I loved reading about healthy tips!
- Liz from Eat Move Make Great travel tips! I always get hungry after going to her blog.
- Felicia from Go Grow Go The first blog I started reading on a regular basis. She has 2 adorable boys as well.
- Terra from Heck of a Bunch She shares my sister's name. They even spell it the same. How fun!
- Kristi from Moms Own Words Go Massachusetts! I enjoy that her boys are into acting, and band.
- Harry from Self Sufficient Mountain Living I love that we can comment on each other's blogs even though we are different. I'm not a republican - I don't know that I'm any party, I'm not a gun enthusiast, I've never had anyone in my life that's been in the service except for my Grandpa, and I'd never choose to live in solitude. I firmly believe that we have to learn to live through our differences. Even some family members are very different from me. If we were cookie cutter people, life would be boring.
Rule 8: Ask your nominee any five questions of your choice, one weird or funny questions:
- What is something creative you did as a child?
- What is one of your biggest mistakes that you've learned from?
- Have you ever broken a bone? If so how?
- Have you had any fall outs with friendships? Do you wish you still were friends?
- Are you a morning person, or a night person?
Rule 10: Answer the questions your nominator gave you:
- What is your favorite breakfast (food + drink)? Baked Chocolate Doughnuts, Steamed Kale, Eggs: With ham, onion, garlic, green onions, and nutritional yeast, a Smoothie: With spinach, frozen bananas, fresh mint leaves, unsweetened almond milk, and ice, and eggs. Can you tell I like breakfast?
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Iceland because art is a huge part of their culture, Bjork's from there, and all the photos I've seen look pretty! It's kind of odd I pick there because I'm not really into being cold.
- What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home? We accidentally went into someone else's home. We were supposed to go in a small house/cabin, and thought someone's house was were we were supposed to be. The clue it wasn't were we were supposed to go was the bra on the steps! Yep I didn't see that until Travis went to the bathroom, and the boys were running everywhere. Later Travis realized he left his maps inside that house when he went to the bathroom. He had to re-trespass to get his maps. I felt like we were in an episode of 48 Hours. It was really pretty there though - minus the bra on the steps!
- If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done? Trespass, or theft. There was an old house by Kansas City Art Institute that I trespassed in a few times. If it's old and abandoned it's cool! I'm an artist, so if I take something it's because I think someone is throwing it out. I could see me getting busted for that.
- Is cereal a soup? / Is Boston cream … a pie or a cake? Cereal is not soup. Boston Cream is a Pie.