- I have a coworker that says he hates The Beatles music, yet he whistles The Beatles tunes often. Maybe he doesn't know that Joe Cocker's greatest hit was written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney.
Do you have a favorite Beatle? I used to like John because he brought so much creativity to the band, and different sounds to their music. Then I found out that John basically abandoned his son Julian when The Beatles started, and Yoko Ono came into the picture. My interest moved on to Paul. Paul visited Julian often (I have a soft spot when it comes to kids), when his own father didn't visit him. I kind of feel like Paul is pretty cocky. My interest moved to the quiet George. I do like Octopus's Garden and Yellow Submarine, which Ringo was the lead vocal on those songs, he was never a main player in the band, so certainly not my top pick as a favorite.
- I feel for Travis this week and next. His 2 bosses and 1 co-worker are in Mexico. They are all related and there's a family wedding there. Anyhow he's supposed to be the main guy in charge. Ekkk! On top of it all my parents said they were going on a trip last week, but last week turned into this week. They were like, "I think we'll be gone about a week." They didn't seem for certain. They usually help watch the boys a few days a week. This week and next are when his co-workers will be gone. I will have had my Aspirin Desensitization Wed, Thurs, and Fri. I'm pre writing this on Tues. We were hoping my parents could help take and/or pick up Isaak from Basketball Camp Wed, Thurs, and Fri. Thankfully my older sister has offered to help. Travis' plate is overflowing with manning a lab, finishing his art residency, and being a chauffeur for Isaak. I hate that I'm not able to help.
- I have no idea what to expect with this Aspirin Desensitization. Will my lungs freak out? Will I be a snotty, blubbery mess? Maybe it will be dripped so slowly into me that nothing much will happen. We shall see.
- Because I'll be at the Allergy and Asthma Clinic for 3 days I've gotten 3 email reminders and 3 phone call reminders. I talked to the ENT office because I double booked appointments for Fri. I told them that I may not need to be at the Allergy and Asthma Clinic on Fri. They said the Aspirin Desensitization will take 2 to 3 days. I asked if I should reschedule my ENT appt? They said, "No." Well now I've gotten a phone call and an email asking to confirm my ENT appt. that I don't know if I can be at.
- I've been trying oh so hard to get rid of a cyst on my forehead. I now had a big red dot from the Apple Cider Vinegar. It seems to be rising to the surface more. I just hate the big red dot.
My Octopus' Garden