He had fun except for the last day. Isaak's only been playing for a year, so he got called, "A ball hog" by a few teammates. I told him that he just has to practice looking up, and being aware of his surroundings. I also mentioned, that it was ok to be upset, it's not fun being called something negative. I make it clear that If he felt like crying no one in the car was going to judge him.
We had a much easier time taking him and dropping him off then we originally thought. It ended up that I only needed to be at the Allergy Asthma Clinic for 2 days instead of 3. On that 2nd day I got let out early enough to go get Isaak from camp. Just like Isaak had a crappy time on the 3rd day I did too. I got a ticket for parking in a lot, which was ok to park in. I had to hunt the parking building down to get that waved. I didn't realize the campus was split with a park. Finding the building I needed to go to took me 35 minutes. Mica kept saying, "Calm down Mom!" Ha!
Isaak looked sharp with his new shirt and socks!
Not only was he excited about playing basketball for 3 days straight, he was also happy to try out Thick Performance Athletic Socks: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073WVCR3S
The set comes with black and red socks. It's perfect really because the shorts Isaak loves to wear for basketball are red, and he generally wears a charcoal grey or black for the top.
Each pair came in a separate plastic bag that has a ziplock feature:
I have to be honest I just threw the bags away. My boys each have a sock drawer.
- They are comfortable. In fact the first time Isaak put them on he felt like he wasn't wearing socks on the foot part.
- Isaak loves that they can be worn for different sports. They have listed that they can be worn for Basketball, Football, Soccer, and Volleyball. Isaak's into Soccer and Basketball.
- The color and style of the socks we like.
- Isaak thinks it's cool they have an L for left and R for right. I've never had socks that tell you which sock goes of what foot, but I have seen them. If he likes it, great. I think I'd just like to put my socks on without thinking at all.
- The socks seemed to shrink a little bit when washed. The ankles fits too tight.
- The black pair of socks had some loose strings inside them. They annoyed Isaak.
They are $15.99 on sale for $13.99 with Prime Shipping on Amazon. That's a super good deal for athletic socks!
Do you have a favorite brand of socks?
Disclaimer: I got these 2 pair of socks for a discount to write this review. The company in no way influenced my decision when reviewing this product.