- To add to homemade laundry soap
- To add to dryer balls to make my clothes smell good
- To add to plain lotion or coconut oil to make me smell good
- To add to my mop water, or homemade cleaners
- To add to sugar or salt scrubs
I recently got a box of Natrogix Essential Oil to review: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071RXT6N8.
You can get this set on Amazon for
I was super impressed with the packaging! The brown is dye cut paper! How cool is that? Side Note: I'm keeping it as a sample to show my design students.
The brown paper is a box sleeve that slides off the purple box. This is what's inside:
9 Main Essential Oils!
- Lemongrass - Clean, crisp and energizing. It's great for massage oils and to add to skin care products.
- Lemon - Bright and awakening. used to turn a bad day around, and clean your surroundings.
- Frankincense - A holy oil because it's been used since Egyptians and Sumerians. It's sweet, yet earthy. It's recommended by many aromatherapists.
- Tea Tree -It has medicinal aroma. Helps with skin problems, and can be added to cosmetics and ointments.
- Eucalyptus - It has a minty scent with a touch of honey. It enhances creativity, relieves pain, and heals.
- Peppermint - Eliminates fatigue and drifting thoughts.
- Sweet Orange - Brings joy, and back pleasant memories.
- Lavender - Helps with stress and makes it easier to sleep. Added often to perfumes and body care products.
- Rosemary - A refreshing scent. Supportive to cognition and memory.
I love all the different scents. Essential oils are something I can smell because alone they are so strong. Some of my nasal preceptors were eaten away by polyps. :(
I tend to add Sweet Orange, Lemon, Lemongrass and sometimes Peppermint to cleaning supplies.
Other oils I use in body products. I feel like
Frankincense has more of a masculine scent, so I add it to Mica's unscented facial wash.
Whenever any of us are feeling off I add Lavender to our bath.
This set comes with a book and a free E-Book:
The book has facts about the oils, and what they can be used for. The E-book has 200 recipes you can make with essential oils.
What's your favorite scent out of the essential oils I reviewed?
Disclaimer: I received this set of oils for a discount in exchange for my honest opinion. I only review products I feel my family or readers will be interested in.