I love wine. I had too many allergies tied to the sulphates in wine, and hops in beer. Guess what? My allergy doctor said after I got an Aspirin treatment, that I'd be able to try wine once again! YAY! I haven't tried it yet. I appreciate fine wines and high end beers.
Maybe it's the designer in me that loves the the packaging, bottle design, and taste of wine. Wine is often served at art openings. It's just a part an artist's culture.
I'd love to try the wine that Winc sends my way.
Apparently they personalize the packaging quite a bit, which adds a positive vibe to the experience.
Winc is Not Your Traditional Wine Club:
- They are a direct-distribution global wine company that personalizes the entire wine experience.
- They are perfecting how wine is made, distributed, perceived and purchased via our Palate Profile quiz that recommends wine based on your unique tastes.
- It is enjoyed on behalf of a new generation of wine drinkers.
- It takes the hassle and guesswork out of picking a bottle from your local liquor store and delivers the perfect bottle directly to your doorstep.
- They do all this as part of their quest to improve the experience for consumers, create a platform for artisanal winemaking, and build a grape-to-glass supply chain that's sustainable for the planet.
- No more intimidating language and steep price points, and more joy in the act of sharing a bottle.
$22 Off Your First Month of Winc Wine - Winc offers 4 personalized wines each month. Bottles start at $13 each. www.trywinc.com/usfamilyguide
Disclaimer: I'm writing this in hopes for reviewing some wine from Winc. There will be a follow up review that will be written honestly - if I'm picked to review this. This company didn't influence my review. I only review products I think will fit my family, or my readers.
Interesting concept.. I like personalised items and packaging too. Definitely makes the products more special!
Ai @ Sakura Haruka
Personalized packaging makes it such a great gift idea. I like the thought of liking wine, but every time I try it I take a sip and say, nope!
I'm thinking I may gift the wine if I get it. The more research I did on drinking wine, while taking Aspirin isn't a great idea.
Now that I am a working woman :) I feel like I need to look into this for myself!!!!!!!!!
I like when the packaging is awesome too (on anything!). :) Glad your aspirin treatment is allowing you to do something you enjoy and couldn't do before.
I've heard of this wine club, but, as it turns out, my state is one in which wine clubs are not allowed. y husband researched it. :( Guess we will just have to go buy our wine from the grocery/package store like everyone else.
Post a Comment