I have a few questions for you:
- Do you dress up?
- What kind of candy do you hand out?
Glee Gum sent me Gum Pops and Glee Gum to review. It's great because it's sugar free, but has the sweet taste that I'm craving.
We've gotten Glee Gum products to review in the past. Never have they disappointed us. I love that their product are fun, tasty, have great packaging, and are not filled with sugar.
- Sweet Strawberry
- Crisp Green Apple, or as we call them Crisp Green Apel Ha! Blog name - Last name.
- Juicy Orange
I was just a tad sad that they only had one Crisp Green Apple! It's my and Isaak's favorite. That was the one he picked to eat.
He said it was good!
About Gum Pops:
- Made Without Artificial Colors (No Blue 2 Lake or Red 40)
- Made Without Extra Flavors (Made With Tree Sap From the Rainforest of Central America. It's Made From Chicle, Which Helps Conserve the Rainforest
- Made Without Added Sweeteners (Like Aspartame or Acesulfame K)
- No Added Preservatives (Like BHT)
- Certified Kosher by the International Kosher Council
3 and up!
Isaak is 9, so he's well over the age limit. He was a little concerned because he has a space maintainer in his mouth. He was told not to chew any gum. I told him to just chew it with his front teeth. He did just that, and had no problems.
$6.95 per bag of Glee Gum - Gum Pops. If you spend more than $50 on their site you get free shipping.
Flavors of Glee Gum:
- Mixed Berry
Encourage parents and kids to learn about what they are eating. Kits are $13.95 per kit.
- Make Your Own Chewing Gum Kit
- Make Your Own Chocolate Kit
- Make Your Own Gummies Kit
Follow Glee Gum:
Check out their webstore
Facebook (Glee Gum)
Pinterest (Glee Gum)
Sign-up for their monthly e-newsletter with exclusive deals & offers
What's something you'd like to try from Glee Gum?
Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out. Glee Gum provided me with a free sample of this product to review. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.