- Has it snowed where you live? The first day of winter hit, and boom it finally snowed in Omaha, Nebraska. We need the moisture so bad! I just don't want it to stay dry, the dryness effects the farmer's crops, and food prices go through the roof. That's just the kind of thinking I do. Do I love snow? I could take it for about 5 minutes. I guess I don't mind snow, I just hate bitter cold wind. What do you dislike about winter?
It's also horrible on allergies if the ground doesn't freeze.
- I'm excited today to learn that I won a screen printing kit from speedball art. That's one form of art I've never tried. The only printing I've done is a block print.
- Tis the season for people in your family not getting along. I'm stuck in the middle of a few. I love them, but want to scream, "STOP!"
- I had 1 drop in my first year class, and one not pass a class. I had 1 drop in my third year class, and two not pass my class.
- I decided to go ahead and try and treat my cyst once again.
Long story on that:
Me for a few weeks with a hot compress on my forehead! I wish this freaking cyst on my forehead would just flipping go the flip away! I’ve had it for awhile now. I’ve tried apple cider vinegar, which just burned my skin, and made it look worse. I tried going to a Dermatologist, which told me he couldn’t remove it because it’s by nerves, and my face could be paralyzed. Now I’m trying one hot pack after another, and bread poultice at night. So far nothing. I see a #surgeon in Feb if I can’t get this stupid thing to go away. Anyone have any advice besides taking an X-acto knife to my face?
Congrats on your win!
It did snow here for a bit, but it's been more rainy than anything so we don't have any snow on the ground now. I am hoping it stays that way! I could do without a white Christmas.
Thankfully, Jason's family all gets along just fine and that's who we spend the holidays with. I haven't talked to my sister in 6 years or so, so thankfully she doesn't come around for the holidays when we go to my mom's on Christmas Eve.
Good luck with the cyst! What a pain! I came in contact with poison ivy 2 weeks ago and have been suffering through that. Apple cider just burned my skin too. It's such a long, slow healing process!
Yikes, no x-acto knife (that's my advice). I hope it goes away soon. I know it's a pain to have something on your face. That stinks that it's close to your nerves. Did you get a second opinion?
congrats on your fun win!
I don't like driving on the snowy, icy roads. I've spun out twice and it was no fun AT ALL. I will never miss the winter
Congrats on winning the screen printing kit. I did screen printing in school and loved it, so my husband and I decided to make my nephew's baby shower invites using screen printing. I quickly fell out of love during that experience. It was pretty intense trying to get it all done prior to the baby shower. But the invites looked amazing! The biggest problem we had was the ink not laying evenly. But we also were working with text, so that's a complication on its own. Hopefully, you have a positive experience your first time using the kit. :)
As for snow, I have a love/hate relationship with it. I like snow so long as I don't have to drive near it/on it/in it. Typically snow in Georgia is more like icy roads. It's started warming up after some pretty cold weather, so I'm currently happy about that … until summer comes too soon and it's 90+ degree days again. Then I will wish for snow again. *sigh* :)
congrats on your win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as for the cyst, i have no advice...
sorry, but good luck
send snow our way ;)
Post a Comment