- Has it snowed where you live? The first day of winter hit, and boom it finally snowed in Omaha, Nebraska. We need the moisture so bad! I just don't want it to stay dry, the dryness effects the farmer's crops, and food prices go through the roof. That's just the kind of thinking I do. Do I love snow? I could take it for about 5 minutes. I guess I don't mind snow, I just hate bitter cold wind. What do you dislike about winter?
It's also horrible on allergies if the ground doesn't freeze.
- I'm excited today to learn that I won a screen printing kit from speedball art. That's one form of art I've never tried. The only printing I've done is a block print.
- Tis the season for people in your family not getting along. I'm stuck in the middle of a few. I love them, but want to scream, "STOP!"
- I had 1 drop in my first year class, and one not pass a class. I had 1 drop in my third year class, and two not pass my class.
- I decided to go ahead and try and treat my cyst once again.
Long story on that:
Me for a few weeks with a hot compress on my forehead! I wish this freaking cyst on my forehead would just flipping go the flip away! I’ve had it for awhile now. I’ve tried apple cider vinegar, which just burned my skin, and made it look worse. I tried going to a Dermatologist, which told me he couldn’t remove it because it’s by nerves, and my face could be paralyzed. Now I’m trying one hot pack after another, and bread poultice at night. So far nothing. I see a #surgeon in Feb if I can’t get this stupid thing to go away. Anyone have any advice besides taking an X-acto knife to my face?