About Nova Nuts Poppy Seeds:
- They are imported from Spain.
- They are unwashed. That's both good and bad. Good because they are more fresh, full of flavor, and more crunchy compared to other seeds. Bad because you have to wash them before using them.
- You can get them on Amazon: http://bit.ly/Poppy-Seeds in 2 different sizes - 1 lb and 4 lb bags
Nova Nuts Poppy Seeds are Packed With Nutrients:
- Just 3 Tablespoons of Nova Nuts Poppy Seeds provide about 1/2 your daily mineral needs!
- Calcium (65%)
- Iron (34%)
- Magnesium (45%)
- Manganese (49%)
- Phosphorus (55%)
- Zinc (34%)
- Rich in Fiber
Lemon Blueberry Muffins - Recipe:
You Can Switch a Few Things Out if Needed:
- Coconut Oil instead of Butter
- Sour Cream or Low Fat Plain Yogurt instead of Greek Yogurt
- Brown or White Sugar instead of Coconut Sugar
- Bread Flour or Costco's Gluten Free All Purpose Flour instead of All Purpose Flour
- Chia Seeds instead of Poppy Seeds - The review was for Poppy Seeds, so of course I used Poppy Seeds instead of Chia Seeds.
What's your favorite kind of muffin?
Disclaimer: We got this product in exchange for our opinion on them. The company in no way told me what to write, or influenced me in any way.