It’s been a really LONG time, since I’ve done a Random Tid Bits post. Here goes:
- Isaak said, “Mom are you in the middle of a work meeting?” I said, “No.” He said, “Oh good! I get to go to the bathroom with the door open!”
- Mica had an assignment to make a vlog. He made one about taking care of a gecko. We had to shoot it so many times. Now it's so big he can't get it uploaded onto Canvas - what his school uses.
- Whenever we do anything as a family, if the clock strikes 9 pm, Mica wants to go to bed. I don’t know that many 15 year olds that are bound by a routine as much as he is, nor do I know any that go to bed that early on the weekend.
- I wanted to get vaccinated before either of my boys went back to school full time. Our state along with many is super slow in this process. I was going to be up with high risk asthma. Teachers complained, as they should, and snuck in there. I’m like, I’m a teacher, I’ll get in that way. Nope! Schools with teacher unions are getting in, and I teach college.
Isaak goes back on Monday. His grades were horrible. It’s a mix of depression, lack of drive comes with that, and confusion from being online. I hope that going in person helps.
Mica’s getting A’s for the most part, so he’ll stay home with me. I’m thinking about having him sign up for a college course, for the summer, to see if he likes it.
- With work I have my most excellent days, and frustrating ones. The frustrating days are typically because I can't get ahold of anyone that's associated with a task I need to get done. Which brings me to tears. I think a lot of it is the change I’m going through. I don't get hot flashes, but I do get anxious and tears just flow. I like to stay busy, get things done, and do a good job.
I try to compensate the frustration with positivity.
What frustrates you at work?