Front of Card
Back of Card
- I just sent our postcard to the printer last night. The quotes kept appearing too close to the bleed line on their site, but I had it far from it on my design. So...that kept me up late - dinking around with that.
- I usually get my cards printed at Overnight Prints. They haven't let us down yet.
- It ended up being $32 for 100 count front and back printing, 4x6 postcards with UV coating. That's including a discount on shipping they have this week.
- I also spent time working on the back side most of the day! I had to use the pen tool in Photoshop to go around all the bricks. Man my wrist hurts now! I wanted more colors in the bricks!
- Some of the details you won't be able to see here. There are lots of textures! There are lots of layers on the front of the card!