- I decided to go to Fun Plex for the evening of my birthday. I wanted to play miniature golf with my kids for the first time.
- I just needed to get away. I had kind of a bad day in the kitchen, which usually things run pretty smoothly in the baking department. You can read about that disaster here. Fortunately, I tried making my birthday treats for work today, and everything went pretty smooth.
- I thought it was funny that Daddy started out showing the boys how to hold the golf club. It was cute, except that Isaak's only 2 years old. I was thinking that there was no possible way that Isaak will remember how to hold a golf club.
- Then Daddy kept telling the boys to get off the green while he played. I said, "Daddy I don't think the boy's know what the green is." Daddy showed them what the green was. Mica's like, "That's not green Daddy!" He was right it wasn't the color green. :)
- I thought it was funny watching Mica play. He'd move the ball around to get a better hit at it.
- Isaak just liked setting the ball in the hole, which was just fine with me.
- When we went to leave Mica and Isaak spotted the video games. We do not play any at home.
- They both sat in their seats to their car games, and acted as though they were playing, but they were not.
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Comment