Great Grandpa Kent
- When I woke up Isaak from his nap he was not happy!
- We had a special dinner to attend. My parent's wedding anniversary dinner.
- Isaak was being a major mommy's boy. He wanted nothing to do with anyone...that is until we got to WheatFields.
- Isaak was clinging onto Great Grandpa Kent.
- When I tried taking Isaak away to sit him in his booster seat...this is what he looked like:
- He wanted his Great Grandpa Kent!
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
Post a Comment