- Once again I'm fasting for a glucose testing. I had to fast for 12 hours. No breakfast for me today. This lab stuff will take two hours.
- Having this done in the morning is no big deal. Right now I'm drinking my orange drink. It brings back memories of being pregnant with my two boys.
- Only this time I'm just fat, not pregnant.
- On Monday I fasted all day, came in to get my lab work at 3:45, and they told me it was too late in the day to do anything.
- The nurse said as long as it was before 5. Not so.
- This is my second time coming in.
- At least I have a computer to type on! ;)
- It's too bad they don't have an exercise room right here. :( But we are going swimming tonight, tomorrow night and on Sunday. ;)
A few additonal things that have gone on:
- Mica had a playdate last night. He was so excited, but crazy hyper when the little boy came to play! So much so that he got two to three timeouts! This is rare for Mica to get this many timeouts in one time frame.
- Daddy went to start the Piolet this morning only to find that it needed a jump start. It turns out that one of the boys probably hit a light on one of the side doors when we were cleaning the inside of it out two nights ago. We haven't driven it since. His co-worker Raul came to give him a jump start. I had already left to come to this appointment. Thank you Raul!
Post a Comment