Lost and Found Cell Phone
- The boys and I went for a long walk this morning to the park. Mica walked, and Isaak got a stroller ride.
- We got home, took my keys out of the stroller console.
- It didn't faze me right away that I didn't have my cell phone.
- I went downstairs to check out where my cell phone was at after lunch. I couldn't find it anywhere.
- I kept calling my cell phone from my land line, and heard nothing.
- The boys were already down for a nap, so it's not like I could drive back to the park to go get my phone. I didn't even know if it would be at the park. It could of been anywhere on our journey.
- I called Daddy at work. He drove to the park, called my phone and found it.
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
Post a Comment