- We met up with some family for pizza, pool and fun.
- I skipped the pizza and brought something more healthy for me to eat.
- The boys had fun.
- Mica couldn't wait to go swimming. He did bite his tongue and lost a lens from his goggles while in the pool. He was in tears over the lens. Later Aunt Terra found the lens.
- Isaak was fussy! He liked swimming. He did decide to jump up and down on the shallow 0 foot end, fell and banged his head on the concrete. It wasn't too hard (sigh of relief!)
- He spent most of the time out of the water playing on the play ground equipment that was indoors. He was pretty interested in what other kids were playing.
- I saw what I thought was ice on the floor. It never would melt. Isaak was jumping up and down, and I realized what I thought was ice was the insides of his diaper hitting the ground.
- I took both boys to the bathroom right away! Mica was standing behind the door. I asked him to move, and bam a lady opened it up right into his nose. She felt so bad. I told her it was a life lesson for him.
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Comment