It took Mica awhile to blow out his candles.
- Here's the cakes. I like the robot one. I got the stuff to decorate that one, cut the cake out, mixed the frosting, and daddy decorated it while I cleaned. I'm making another robot cake next week for Mica's friend birthday party. Then I'll make preschool treats coming up.
- I'll post the other treats I make soon. ;)
- I decorated the space shuttle and give myself a C-. The red just was blobbing as I squirted it out. Of course if you remove it, it turns the white frosting pink. This is when I like cookies better then cake. With cookies you mess one up, throw it away, and move onto the next one.
- Present time! Mica got little Toy Story figurine's (they are about an inch high) and army men with parachute's from Aunt Angela's family, a Toy Story Lego set from Great Aunt Becky, a bowling set from Aunt Terra's family (I thought it would be great to play with down our hallway), a Team GeoTrax train and extra track from Grandma and Grandpa Spiehs.
- He got money from Grandma and Grandpa Apel and Great Grandma and Grandpa Kent. We're going to pick out a bike helmet and knee pads for Mica with the money.
Mica's in that goofy smile stage. If you ask him to stop what he's doing, and smile this is what he looks like.