- Isaak's been a real Mommy's boy lately!!!!!!!!!! Like the last 3 weeks!!!!!
- I was actually getting somewhat bothered by him. Don't get me wrong, I love him. My back just got sick of picking him up, and I was tired of him fussing for me when I'd walk away.
- I thought it was just some stranger anxiety faze he was going through. We've been around a lot of people lately.
- Today we found out that he has 2 new back molars that just barely popped through.
- This explains the crabby behavior and messy diapers!
- Now I feel bad for being annoyed with him. I remember getting wisdom teeth, and it hurt!
- Those teeth on me didn't even come through all the way. I can only imagine the kind of pain little one's go through with cutting teeth.
Ouch is right. Molars are so bad! Although my daughter really suffered through the caninies the worst. Poor little guy!
Post a Comment