Cookies, Cookies and More Cookies
- I need to shoot photo's of my cookies! Over a week ago we had a cookie decorating party at Aunt Terra's house.
- I clean out Isaak's huge flat toy storage bin, so that the cookies are stored nice and flat.
- Aunt Angela makes fun of me because I'm super anal about my cookie decorating.
- I have so many sprinkles! I use a pill cutter to cut m&m's in half for Frosty the Snowman's nose. This year I used colored cereal for his button's.
- I am anal, but I love it!
- It was disappointing that my chocolate roll out cookies had broken! That's the sucky part of those. I haven't figured out how to stack softer cookies.
- If anyone has any tips I'm open!
- Everything went well except Isaak was a royal crab. That whole week, which would of been two weeks now he has tummy issues! He was throwing up one day, and for a week after he was crabby! He wanted me to hold him, then would fuss some more.
- Of course he wouldn't tell me what was bothering him, so it was indeed frustrating! By the end of that week I was exhausted and ready to be at work. I never am ready to be at work!
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Comment