- The boy's got a special letter last night! It was one from Santa!
- They both wanted to open it. A little bit of tug of war happened. Of course we didn't want them to rip it. Especially on Isaak's end. We had to meddle.
- Mica listened to Daddy read the letter.
- The letter was addressed to: Masters Mica and Isaak Apel.
- It came with a sample of wood chips straight from Santa's workshop!
My favorite parts of the letter are:
Mica, Mrs. Claus and I are delighted that you have started to learn how to sound out words, that you have a great imagination and are a good singer! Isaak, I've heard some of your knock-knock jokes and they make my belly laugh like a bowlful of jelly!
When my elf Earl checked in on you last, he noticed you were playing with each other. I think Earl said that Mica was playing with the GeoTrax trains and the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine. Isaak, Earl wanted to know why you like to pack your toys up in bags to carry them around?? Are you practicing to be me?? HO HO HO! That sounds like so much fun!
- Isaak was swirly as the letter was being read.
- Then he only wanted to wrestle after Daddy read it. He charged Mica, and knocked him over.
Post a Comment