- I was sitting on the bed with Daddy and Isaak. Isaak literally flings himself at me. He starts kissing all over my face like a soap opera star.
- I couldn't help but to laugh. He does it again. GREAT! Look what I started!
- I know Daddy and I don't kiss each other like this in font of him. Nor does he watch TV with kissing like this. Heck the boy doesn't even like TV!
- Mica tells us last night at dinner, "Presley is my girlfriend."
- I asked, "Why do you like her Mica?"
- He says, "Because of all the bows she wears in her hair! I think she's pretty."
- He pauses. Then says, "But I'll never kiss her!" He had a big smile on his face.
- Kenzie is his girlfriend at the other school he goes to. Poor Kadie has liked him since the beginning of the year! She tries to hold his hand on field trips. Mica doesn't give her the time of day!
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
Post a Comment