|This image belongs to: Brulé|
- Daddy got tickets to go to the Orpheum here in Omaha to see Brulé.
- The tickets were free for us because one of the doctors at Daddy's work paid for people to go. YAY!
- It was freezing outside, snow was blowing around and the show didn't start until 8 pm.
- The boy's go to bed at 8 pm, but we wanted them to go to the show.
- I put them down for a nap later. I'm so glad this is one day that Mica took a nap!
- If you've never heard of Brulé, it's a Native American band and dancers. The band member that impressed me the most was Nicole who played the classical flute nearly the entire time!
- The boy's were super impressed the moment we got there. The Orpheum is really pretty inside. We've never taken them to a production like this.
- Isaak bobbed his head to the beat, and tapped Daddy's hand. Mica was entranced, but squirmy on my lap. He told me that the light stung his eyes.
- Mica's been into Native American's since Thanksgiving time. He made a Native American outfit in preschool out of a brown paper bag. He thought pilgrims should be up on the stage with the Native American's. Nope!
- The boy's sat through most all of it. It was at 10 pm that we left because they got restless. I thought it was great they lasted that long. By leaving early we didn't have to fight traffic.
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Comment