- Mica's second preschool program was today. He's in two preschool's. They are very different.
- The private one has all the bells and whistles. Full costumes for the Christmas program, graduation robes and a ceremony for when they leave the preschool.
- The state preschool keeps it simple and practical.
- We like them for different reasons. Mica get a lot more academics from the private one, but more social and exercise from the public one. I'm glad he's in more then one school.
- I like his teachers at both schools.
- I do think the private one goes overboard with all the ceremony stuff. They are in preschool. Sometimes I feel like if a pen were to drop everyone would know.
Here's how his simple program went today:
- A few songs. Added decorations for different songs.
- Santa came in for the kids to enjoy.
- Cake and punch.
I think Mica and the family had just as much fun watching him as we did during the other school concert.
Post a Comment