Spicy Soda, Hot Chocolate Coffee
- I forgot to blog about this. We just do not have soda very much, if at all. It's water, milk and watered down juice for breakfast at our house.
- Grandma and Grandpa Apel offered the boy's orange soda at Thanksgiving time.
- Isaak sucked his down like it's going out style. Kind of like how I used to.
- Mica takes a sip and say, "WOW this is spicy!" The fizz is spicy to him. He loves the orange, but not the spice.
- This weekend Aunt Terra gave me some coffee. Isaak was reaching across the table, and we stopped him because of the hot coffee.
- Terra said, "Don't call it coffee." We're all thinking, "????????????"
- Apparently Terra lets the boy's stop off to get hot chocolate at Panera when she's at stroller class. Cousin Elijah calls his hot chocolate, "Coffee."
- I always wondered why when we drink coffee Isaak acts like he wants some too.
- Apparently this year our boy's LOVE hot chocolate! Last year they wouldn't drink it.
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
Aiyana is liking hot chocolate this year. It is a big treat. We also do no soda and juice is always watered down.
How is your sister's pregnancy going>?
Post a Comment