We were in need of new salt and pepper shakers. I dropped our old pepper shaker. This is what it looked like:
CSN | Stores had quite a few salt and pepper shakers to choose from! We decided to go with OXO Good Grips Salt and Pepper Grinder Set that was originally $47.99, but now marked down to $39.89.
A few things about this product:
- It's rated 5 stars on CSN | Stores website. The rating is something I always look at before buying anything!
- The set comes together. I found that a lot of grinders were sold separately.
- The material is stainless steel.
- It's easy to add the salt and pepper. Maybe a little too easy. Daddy didn't realize the bottle was loose and dumped pepper all over the counter. It's our fault for not checking it after it shipped to us.
- The clear bodies allow you to see when they need to be filled back up.
- I was very happy to try our new salt and pepper shakers out for one of our breakfast's.
- They really helped to make the perfect hard boiled egg!
- The result: Totally yummy!!!!!!!!
Making a Perfect Egg:
|Place eggs in a steamer. This way the eggs do not sit on the bottom of the pan where it's the hottest. We find they cook more even this way. Let them work up to a boil.|
|After the eggs hit a boiling point remove them off of the burner, but keep a lid on them for 15 minutes.|
|A perfect hard boiled egg!|
|Even more perfect with salt and pepper.|
The opinions on this post are my personal take on the products. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out.
If you have questions about this post please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Comment