We Heart You Daddy - Sticky Notes
- I had an idea. It was a sudden impulse idea.
- I told Mica and Isaak that when we got home we were going to do something special for Daddy.
- I asked if they were going to help me? They were in!
- I made tons of these sticky notes. Ya, this is not exactly an environmental, tree hugging plan.
|It Says "We Heart U Daddy". I made many of them!|
- Mica kept asking me where to put the sticky notes? Isaak kept needing help sticking them to things. But the boy's were super excited!
- It was like Easter watching them run around!
|The sticky notes were all over the kitchen, stuck to the TV, stuck to Daddy's alarm clock, on all the doors, lets just say we put them everywhere!|
- Then Daddy got home. Mica ran to him and said, "Daddy you need to close your eye's."
- The boy's were on super speed then! They were running around sticking notes here and there. They looked like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off. Ok...not so nice of an image, but you get my point.
|Daddy collecting notes.|
- Mica told Daddy where most of them were. ;)
- Daddy enjoyed it!
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Comment