- This morning we went to Borders to get a few books with Grandma and Grandpa Spiehs' Valentines gift cards.
- The boy's were super excited!
Mica got this book:
I like the illustrations mixed with photography! It's a Caldecott Honor book.
Isaak got these books:
Isaak likes the shape of the bus. I liked that the Spot book was on the clearance rack, and it came with 3 stories on DVD!
- Then we went to Nobbies. I had to get a few party game things for my cousins baby show next week.
- Our last trip was to Costco. Isaak kept saying, "I want bamples please!" I could not tell what he was asking me at first! He was getting frustrated with me. Finally I figured out that "Bamples" are "Samples". He kept asking for samples over and over again. A few people laughed and one lady said, "He knows about the good stuff!"
- In the car Isaak untied his shoes and said, "I tied my shoes Mommy." Little stinker! He also unraveled one of my favorite hats he has a week ago.
- Today the boy's both got an A+ while running errands. They were really good. No complaining. Isaak stayed dry.
- I didn't need to make lunch when we got home thanks to all of Costco's samples, or should I say, "Bamples"! ;)
Did you see that many of the Borders are closing and have 75% off in stores!
LOVE Knuffle Bunny!
Post a Comment