- I washed Mica's sheets this morning. He asking me, "Mommy what should I do?" He had that board tone to his voice.
- I said, "Well Mica you could go make your bed." I was being sarcastic because I knew his sheets were in the dryer. The rest of his bedding was in a pile on his little table.
- I was helping Isaak, and Mica was in his room having quiet play time.
- I didn't know he was in his room trying to make his bed.
I walked into Mica's room, and his bed looked like this:
|Practically perfect for a 5 year old. Except for no sheets.|
- He did a great job! Remember the bedding was all in a pile on his little table.
- I praised him, hugged him and told him that that he was a really good son. ;) Then told him the truth. I needed to take it all apart because I had to add the sheets on his bed. :(
Post a Comment