Dentist and Eye Doctor
- I realized last week that Isaak hasn't been to the dentist. He's going to be three the middle part of May.
- Our dentist says to wait until they are about three because they do better with instructions at that age.
- I know some dentist's want to see the kids as early as a year old. That way they feel comfortable with the dentist.
- Mica did just fine the second time he went. The first time didn't go as well, but we found out later that he was sick. No one wants someone digging in their mouth when they don't feel good.
- I just called to make that appointment.
- Mica's been complaining of his eye's being blurry. He also said something like, "Don't we all need glasses to help us see better?"
- He blinks a lot when he's tired too.
- He may just be interested in glasses. I'm not sure with a five year old.
- I just can't picture him with glasses. I bet that goes with every kid before they get glasses.
- He may not even need glasses. To be on the safe side, I'm taking him in somewhere soon to get his eye's checked in the next week or so.
- I Photoshoped glasses on Mica just to see what he'd look like:
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
Hahaha! The photoshopped glasses are cute! I haven't taken my oldest to the dentist. I figure that when she's more cooperative about getting her teeth brushed, then we'll cross that bridge. :)
This is a short post but it really catches my attention. I love the topic and the article is very interesting. Thank you for sharing it.
Post a Comment