The Fight for ZZZZZZZZ's
I'm not sure why Isaak fights sleep for me on the weekends!
- All the sudden Mommy has him, and no nap occurs.
- I'm pretty firm about it being nap time, consistent about what time he goes down and sing or read a book before I put him down.
- He just doesn't want to sleep.
Then there is the potty issue!
- I'm wondering if it has to do with the fact that the boy's sleep in until 8 AM? Yes 8 AM is their sleep in time. Sad, but true.
- On weekdays they wake up at 6:30 AM.
- But they also stay up a little later on the weekends then they do on the weekdays.
- Maybe he just really misses me, and can't stand the idea of not seeing my face. ;) I don't think that's the case. He has people that care strongly for him watch him all through the week.
Then there's Mica.
- I have Isaak go number 2 right after lunch.
- Even when he's gone potty, he lays in bed and goes number 2 once again.
- I know he's fully aware of what he's done because he's wide awake, singing his little heart out.
- The first time putting him down I put on training pants. I might as well be using them instead of diapers. That's when he goes number 2. It's frustrating! I calmly tell him, "Isaak you can tell Mommy when you have to go potty. Mommy wants to know!" Really I'm thinking, "Quit crapping your pants kid!" I would never say that! But I can think that!
- One great thing, EcoFresh Baby sent me this sample that in a natural odor neutralizer. The best thing is that it works! The odor leaves his room right away, and I really smell nothing. No toxins!
- He's 5 1/2 years old. He doesn't really need a nap.
- But why does he always sleep for Aunt Terra? Maybe she slips something into his drink a lunch time. I'm totally being sarcastic. He's the nicest kid when he comes home from being with her all day!
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
Post a Comment