The Things Mica Says!
- Mica told me, "Mommy you won't have your boyfriend today, which is me of course and I'm sick." A run on sentence, but that's how he said it.
- He also told me, "Mommy I can't leave the couch! I have a curse to stay here."
- I kept mentioning to Mica that how he felt today was how Isaak and Mommy felt on Monday.
- That's why on Monday we weren't up for playing with him.
- He shook his head like he understood.
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hahahaha! How cute. A boyfriend on a cursed couch, huh? You're a lucky woman to have such humor in your house!
Post a Comment