They sent me a 4 ounce bottle of the following: Classic • Mint • Cinnamon
- Tropical Traditions Teeth Cleaners are developed with their famous Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil as a main ingredient. Long before modern toothpastes developed, people living in the topics used coconut oil to clean their teeth.
- The teeth cleaners are 100% all natural.
- They contain no foaming agents and fluoride.
- Teeth Cleaners come in three options: Natural, mint, and cinnamon.
- Their retail value is $7.95.
- I love the all-natural ingredients.
- The consistency is fairly thin, which made it easy to put the paste on the brush.
- The containers fit into the cabinet easily.
- The baking soda taste wasn't a huge hit in my family. Isaak liked it, but the rest of us were hesitant.
- I do feel like it cleaned my teeth well. The mint and cinnamon flavors were not strong when I brushed, but the slight flavor seemed to stay in my mouth longer then the average toothpaste.
I Compared the Ingredients of Toothpaste:
Tropical Traditions Teeth Cleaner Mint All Natural Ingredients:
- Purified water
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Baking soda
- Xanthum Gum
- Wildcrafted myrrh powder
- Organic essential oils of peppermint
Crest Cavity Protection Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Cool Mint Gel Ingredients:
- I couldn't find all the ingredients on the tube. They may have been on the box that I already threw out. I really feel that they should be on the tube.
- Active ingredient Sodium fluoride 0.243% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
- Helps protect teeth and roots against cavities.
- This scared me: Warning! keep out of reach from children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Orajel Toddler Training Toothpaste Safe if Swallowed Fluoride-Free Ingredients:
- I knew what some of the ingredients were. Even this one that is supposed to be ok for toddlers had some ingredients that I was questioning.
- Purified water
- Propylene glycol
- Cellulose gum
- Poloxamer 407
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium saccharin
- Citric acid
Tropical Traditions Organic Teeth Cleaners work for me! :)
The opinions on this post are my personal take on the products. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out.
If you have questions about this post please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I stopped using fluoride toothpaste a long time ago. I now use a brand called Spry which has xylitol in it, but I feel like my teeth could feel cleaner. I'd love to try Tropical Traditions' teeth cleaner.
I would love to try the cinnamon. Thanks for the excellent review.
Post a Comment