Have You Seen Tangled Yet?
- I haven't! I want to.
- Daddy took the boy's to see it while I was at work. Mica and Daddy liked it a lot! Isaak was still into the non-watching TV or movies stage.
- Isaak now watches just about anything in front of him. That's not really a good thing, but I do like that he can be entertained, while I'm doing dishes or making dinner. I still hear, "Mommy pick me up!" Isaak's much more of a cuddle, needy boy then Mica ever was. He also has that, "I do it" spark as well. Needy and independent, what a combination!
The blog, Go Graham Go!
is having a great giveaway going on! One lucky reader will win:
- A copy of Tangled on Blu-ray/DVD.
- Adult Size Large Green T-Shirt featuring Pascal the chameleon.
- Adult Size Large Blue T-Shirt featuring Maximus the police horse.
- A do-it-yourself paper lantern!
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
We took Ash to see Tangled on Christmas Day. It was really fun! I liked it a lot - except for one part where the guy tells the girl that everybody has to rebel against their parents at some point in their life. I was thinking "thanks for nothing, Disney!!" Lol.
Post a Comment