He weighs 46 pounds 3.2 ounces. 64.85% His weight has gone up in percentile. He is still long and skinny!
He is 46.75" tall. 87.36% He'll be one of the tallest in his class I'm sure.
Only Concerns for the Doc:
- He has a mole on his back that we have to watch. Doctor says it's fine right now. If it gets bigger then a pencil eraser then we have to take him in to a dermatologist.
- Doctor Harrison thought he might have to go through speech therapy with his past history. I don't think so. No one ever has trouble understanding Mica. He's compensated really well with having a tongue that is not perfect. Mr. Mica was born with a cyst under his tongue. We've tried opting him into the school district speech therapy early; he tested out of it.
Only Concern for Mica:
- Mica was stoked that he was going to go to the doctor and not have to get a shot. I told him, "Sorry honey, you probably will have to get a few shots."
- I kept explaining how shots are good. Grandma Spiehs had Polio, and Mica gets a shot to prevent that.
- Mica was pretty quiet at the doctor's office.
- When the nurse came in to give him his shots, Mica kept saying that he wasn't ready.
- It ended with us having to hold him down and a few tears.
Glad to hear that Mica is healthy!
Brave boy! Shots are no fun! Awesome that everything else is so good with Mica. Cute pic.
Post a Comment